Sebastião Armando Jonze, artistic name Ndlozy, was born in 1970.
In 1988 he was a student of Master Chissano. In 1992 he received a scholarship of USA.
Ndlozy, sculptor, creates his works from variety of wood (sandal wood, ebony), but recently also from marble and soap stone.
His work is represented in the National Arte Museum-Maputo and in many private collections in Mozambique and abroad. His works belong in the collections of eminent persons, such as the ex-President of South Africa- Nelson Mandela, Graça Machel and Also Ajello. He is also represented in the State House in Tilburg-Netherlands.
- 1991 – Brasilian Studies Centre
- 1992 – USA
- 1994 – Mozambican Association of Photografy
- 1999 – Marble works in Maputo
- Erotic Exhibition – Lisbon
- 2001 – Museu
- 1997 – Pretoria Art Museum
- 1997 – In Honour of the visit of the French President Jaques Chirac - French Mozambican Cultural Centre
- 1998 – National Society of Fine Arts – Lisbon
- 1999 – Luso bridges, Lisbon
- 2005 – 25 Years of Independence – Council – Maputo.
- 2000 – Fortress – Maputo, SADC – Namibiade/ Museum of Gaberone
- 2001 – Art and Multimedia “Olhos do Mundo” – Lisbon
- 2002 – Represented Mozambique at the World Festival of Culture – Tilburg, Holanda